Bill and Bobbi Putman have been married 58 years; have 5 children, 14 grandchildren and a growing number of great grand children:
Their experience in Ministry includes:
- They met and married in Bible College and their first ministries were in serving struggling existing Churches.
- Bill became the Executive Director of Church Planting in three different States and Dr. Bobbi has served Boise Bible College and as Executive Secretary of those Church Planting organizations.
- Bill served as a Church Health Consultant for a nation-wide Church Development Ministry to assist struggling Churches.
- Through The Barnabas Team Ministry he has served churches around the nation to coach them through difficult times and to growth.
- Presently Bill serves as an Elder at Real Life Ministries and Dr. Bobbi leads the Membership and Seniors Ministries for this mega Church built around relationships and small groups
- Bill authored the book “Daddy I’m Pregnant”, (Multnomah Press and HeartSpring Publishing). It was a finalist for the GOLD MEDIALIAN AWARD” and has been translated into four languages. Their story has been featured multiple times on “Focus On The Family.”
- He is the author of “Life Sure Is Confusing,” HeartSpring Publishing.
- He and their son Jim co-authored the book HOPE FOR THE PRODIGAL (Baker Books). Their story is featured in a pod-cast on Focus On The Family”.