JUST WHO IS BILL PUTMAN?
When I dream, I dream a young man’s dreams. When I plan, I plan young man’s plans. But then I look in the mirror. There I stand in all my glory… white hair, bifocals. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit; I just put a large fellowship hall in the middle. My teeth are mine; I bought and paid for them! When I look at my medicine box, I realize all those pills are probably what are keeping me going. I take a pill for this and a pill for that and my medicine bill each month is like the national debt! In addition to that I have sleep apnea, and I sleep with a machine… But me old?
I MAY BE OLD BUT I REFUSE TO BE USELESS!
- God helping me I can’t just sit and do and say nothing.
- I refuse to be filled with self pity and because I can’t do what I used to do.
- I can’t let my fear of others think I write because my pride wants the praise of others so I keep my thoughts to myself.
WHY I WRITE AND OFFER ENCOURAGEMENT AND COACHING?
King David understands me. The Lord led him to write in Psalm 71:16-18. (niv).
16 “I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim your righteous deeds, yours alone. 17 Since my youth, God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds. 18 Even (now that) when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, my God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your mighty acts to all who are to come”.
MY THOUGHTS AND MATERIALS ARE OFFERED AS A FREE GIFT:
Much of what I’m offering is the result of my thinking from right to left. Of identifying God’s goal, identifying the problems that hinder us and then taking steps to help the problems be solved and God’s goal met. .
If I can help you understand or implement any of these offered materials you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need training, coaching or accountability on a weekly basis you are invited to give a free will offering to The BARNABAS TEAM MINISTRY at 2481 N. Titleist Way, Post Falls, Idaho 83854 that provides the resources to create and provide the tools I use to serve you
- Is there a God?
- Can I trust God’s Word?
- Does God convict everyone? – “There Is a God”
- Where is God when I hurt?
- What is the evidence God became a man?
- Did God become a man?
- Did Jesus really do miracles?
- Did Jesus really have to die?
- Did Jesus rise from the dead?
- What is the Holy Spirit?
- How can I be forgiven?
- Can God make me a miracle?
- We really need other Christians
- Anything less than a Miracle won’t help
- Anything that makes you pray is a Friend
- Are you Damaged Goods or Priceless?
- Don’t accept the wrong job description as a parent
- God’s Word speaks on adultery
- Having a wrong view of Jesus
- How far is too far?
- I won’t let Satan get to my children
- I’m sick to death of Church growth
- Message for the “mess” age
- Plant a dream of God in your children’s hearts
- The Way to the Lord is narrow
- Three Crosses
- Where do I go to resign?
- Work out what God works in
- You can’t go back, but you can start over
Various SubjectsProjects 12
- Dealing with Personal Conflicts
- Elders – Study of Ezekiel
- Establishing Godly priorities
- Finishing Well
- According to own ability
- All are Disciples, some are Leaders
- Behavior in Conflict
- Bucket Sermons – Visuals
- Abiding in Christ
- Comparing Acts 2 and Membership Covenant
- Elder Qualifications
- Elders – wrong way to choose